Funded research projects
- 2007: Heritage Council: Geophysical Investigation of Bishop’s palace, Kilkenny.
- 2003-2008: Discovery Programme: Geophysical Investigation of Cloonfree moated site and Tulsk mound, Co. Roscommon.
- 2006-2008: Discovery Programme: Geophysical Investigation of Tullow Norman settlement site, Co. Carlow.
- 2006-2008: Discovery Programme: Geophysical Investigation of Carns site, Co. Roscommon.
- 2006-2007: Offaly County Council: Geophysical Investigation of Rahan monastic site, Co. Offaly.
- Meath County Council: Geophysical investigation around the site of the former monastic settlement, Kilskyre, Co. Meath.
- 2005: Offaly County Council: Geophysical Investigation of Killeigh monastic site, Co. Offaly.
- 2004: Offaly County Council: Geophysical Investigation of Leamonaaghan monastic site, Co. Offaly.
- 2004: Heritage Council and Royal Irish Academy. Geophysical Investigation of Clonard monastic site, Co. Meath.
- 2003: Knowth Archaeological Project. Magnetic study of the Knowth hinterland.
- 2002-2003: OPW/PRTL Geophysical investigation of the Cashen floodplain, Listowel, Co. Kerry 2002-2003 with UCC
- 2001: NUIM: Electrical resistivity and VLF investigations of potential water bearing structures on north campus of NUIM, Co. Kildare.
- 1999-2001: An integrated geophysical investigation of potential waste disposal sites in the border region Interreg project 1544 with University of Ulster and NUID.
- 1998: Department of the Environment (Northern Ireland) with University of Ulster. Magnetic investigation in Cookstown Quarry
- 1995: Imaging the shallow subsurface using Environmental Geophysical Techniques Interreg project